Sunday, November 27, 2011

Toys Are Murdering Our Kids: I Knew It!

Reference: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=151915


Summary: Toys are dangerous when handled by intellectually underdeveloped lifeforms who think Barney is a life-changing and mentally stimulating experiences. That would be me, I can't handle Power Rangers without pretending to be a dinosaur and eating them out of their life force. The little action figures can be dangerous if swallowed, which has happened before, in fact, twelve types of toys have been marked with choking hazard on them.

My Thoughts: Never give children toys again, I'm kidding, then they would learn how to use the internet, and learn how powerful it was, and make us all regret, I have no idea how yet. I'm working on it.

Impact: Parents might watch what the heck their doing with their Tickle Me Elmo from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment