Friday, November 25, 2011

Physical Activity Impacts Overall Quality of Sleep






Reference: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111122143354.htm




Summary: In a recent study, 2,600 men and woman ages 18-25 were surveyed. With 150 minutes of exercise, the national guideline, The individuals experienced 65 percent better sleep quality The people also reported that they felt less sleepy throughout the duration of the day. Exercise is the non-pharmaceutical medicine to improve sleep. Not only does exercise improve your health wholesomely, but it helps you sleep better at night!



Critique: This article was kind of a two-in-one for me! I love exercising and staying active. This only motivates me more so to continue my exercise to not only improve my health and attitude, but also my sleep!



Impact: i think this article will change peoples' minds all over the world. Obesity is a huge problem in our country. People need to get motivated and stay consistent involving exercise. This may persuade or motivate them to stay active.

No comments:

Post a Comment