Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Serving of Gratitude May Save the Day!





Summary: For nutritionists, Thanksgiving is the worst holiday to celebrate, But for psychologists, it would be one of the best! The saying "Attitude is Gratitude" has turned out to be real. Having gratitude has been proven to improve in areas such as a sounder sleep, less anxiety and depression, better health, long-term satisfaction with life, and kinder behaviors.Feeling grateful has proven to make people less likely to become more aggressive when angry.


Critique: I am so excites about this new study. It makes me really think about my attitude towards other people. Not only will it make me a better and nicer person but it will also improve my sleep and health and make my outlook on life more positive. Why not have more gratitude to others?


Impact: Not only will this make others realize about this study, but i think people we be more aware of how they treat people in general. You don't have to sacrifice much to treat people better and it will not only improve your life but also others around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment