Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Energy Drinks Kill People, Along With Giving You Wings!


Reference: http://news.yahoo.com/er-visits-energy-drink-ills-soar-u-140212256.html


Summary: Energy drinks are sending people to the hospital I guess, that's surprising. There have been a few ER visits due to the energy drinks that they drink. Apparently they have some adverse reaction, besides that Red Bull does not in fact give you wings, that was a let down, my grandma tried to jump after she drank one, RIP grandma. All jokes aside, it's getting serious and sale of these drinks is increasing and it's becoming a little troublesome to some people.

My Thoughts: I will not stop drinking till I "Unleash the Beast"

Impact: Maybe some kids will be careful when pulling an all-nighter....nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment