Saturday, November 26, 2011

How Alcohol is related to Breast Cancer






Reference: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111114093635.htm



Summary: Many women that have developed breast cancer have been hoping that there was some way the their daughters won't have to go through the same suffering. Due to studies from the Growing Up Today Study, there may be one sort of treatment. They have discovered that if women whose mothers, aunts, or grandmother have has breast cancer avoid alcohol, They are less likely to develop the disease.



Critique: This article doesn't necessarily relate to me but i still find this article to catch my attention. I think this would be a very helpful way to avoid breast cancer if my family did have a history of the disease.



Impact: I think the knowledge of this article will impact the lives of many young women wherever they are. I would try my best to avoid this cancer at all costs and here is just another helpful avoidance that has been found. All you have to do is avoid the consumption of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment