Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ringing ears may have a different source




Summery:


Ever had that time where you just heard random ringing in your ear? Well that could mean something else! It means that your brain is just adjusting the volume in your head. Isn’t your ear that’s doing that it is your brain just trying to process the noises around you. Or it can be making up for the loss of hearing scientist believe. It’s called hidden hearing loss or something like that. I always get the slight ringing in my ears too, so hopefully it does not get worse or else I might have to go check it out with the doctor.




Critique:


That hopefully I and other people don’t start getting constant ringing in my ears. Hopefully they find out that it not harmful.



Impact: The impact of the ear ringing is that more people will start to figure out what this mysterious ringing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment