Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wind Turbines


http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/w/wind_turbine.htm


Summary- Have you ever wondered what those spinning things were when you were driving somewhere far? Well I actually had no idea what they were called and what they were used for.
Wind turbine is a machine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.There is a different way to produce mechanical energy. You could use it by using machines such as grinding stones that is called a windmill. Converting it to energy is just called a Wind generator. These Wind Turbines are very helpful and do alot of stuff for our Earth.


Critique- This was very interesting. I didn't know all the stuff it can help us, that involves energy. That's pretty awesome, I think I want one.



Impact- Made me want to buy one hah aha to save money and to create energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment