Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Benefits of Chocolate


Summary: When scientists research on chocolate, it makes chocolate seem so much better.  There are a lot of good things about chocolate.  Here are the great things about chocolate.  Chocolate may provide mental boost by making the blood flow go higher to the brain.  This can make anyone’s memory better than what it was before.  And it may be able to speed up someone’s reactions.  Chocolate is also good for the skin.  The Germans studied this on women and found out that if they were fed chocolate cocoa for three months, the skin was softer and moister.  It may also be able to fight heart disease.  Scientists have found out that dark chocolate can reduce cholesterol levels, hypertension, and protects against blood clots.  Chocolate also appears to make people feel better. 

Critique: I love chocolate!  It has an amazing flavor and it melts in your mouth.  And when I read this article, I was so happy to see that chocolate wasn’t as bad for me as I thought.  But, it still doesn’t mean that I can eat chocolate all the time.  I would still have to watch what I eat.

Impact: not only is chocolate healthy, but its flavor is amazing.  All I have to say is eating chocolate is not bad unless you lose control over yourself.  Still eat right, but add a few chocolate bars here and there.         

No comments:

Post a Comment