Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Are Some Good Fiber Foods?


Summary: Fiber helps to make the body not that hungry even though someone is really hungry.  Some of the foods that have a good amount of fiber are bananas, almonds, apples, raspberries, blackberries, black beans, baked beans, and whole-wheat spaghetti.  There are a lot more.  There are lots of fruits and veggies that offer a lot of fiber to. 

Critique: Fiber foods can really help by saving us food.  For me, I eat a lot and I never stop eating.  So now if I was really hungry, I can just eat a fiber bar or anything else that has a good amount of fiber and won’t be hungry for a while. 

Impact: Fiber also helps fill you up and control your blood sugar.  And if you want protein and fiber, try nuts and seeds.      

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good post. Thank you for sharing this list of fibrous foods. Usually when I think of fiber I only think of whole-wheat stuff and fiber bars (both of which I can't eat) and cardboard. I never would have thought that berries contain fiber. You're right, fiber helps us save food and it's also really good for your body. Protein also helps you fill up, I find that an egg does the trick pretty well.

    ReplyDelete