Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Benifit's


Apple Benefit’s

Summary- What are the benefits of apples? Well they aren’t to beneficial but they keep your teeth clean. But the best benefits are Alzheimer's Prevention, Lower Cholesterol, Lung Cancer Prevention, Breast Cancer Prevention, Colon Cancer Prevention, Liver Cancer Prevention, Diabetes Management, and Weight Loss. Like the saying ‘A apple a day keeps the doctor away” sounds accurate enough for me.

Critique- I think I am going to eat an apple right now because I don’t want Alzheimer's or cancer when I am older.

Impact- Now some people will know the advantages of apples instead of thinking they taste good or they are just fruit.

Reference- http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-health-benefits-of-apples.html

apples




No comments:

Post a Comment