Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whats really in hot dogs?

Reference:http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/10/11/what-is-really-in-a-hot-dog-and-how-unhealthy-are-they.htm

Summary: Did you know that the hot dog buisness makes about 1.5 billion dollars a year. Hot dogs are made of cooked sausages that consist of mainly pork, beef, chicken and turkey or a combination of meat and poultry. Thats gross!

Critique: I really think this is gross!

Impact: Maybe in the future we could make hot dogs that are made up of only one meat?

2 comments:

  1. that is gross i just bought hot dogs to :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm that's really, really gross...I didn't rreally wan to know that, but its also interesting. I don't think I will ever be able to look at a hot dog the same way ever again...

    I hope that the people that make hot dogs decide to make them of one meat and not mystery meat from now on....eewww

    ReplyDelete